What To Do During The Listing Period
- When potential buyers visit your home, either be absent or make yourselves as inconspicuous as possible.
- Have fresh flowers in the entryway. It makes for a friendly introduction into your home.
- If offers are made that dont match your hoped-for price, dont reject them out of hand. Be open to our advice and next plan of action.
- Consider dropping the price if several months go by with few or no offers. But if you and your agent have priced your home properly from the start, this shouldnt be necessary.
- Dont get discouraged. In buyers markets, homes take longer to sell than during boom times. Your home will eventually sell; its a matter of us finding the right buyer for you.